The reports for all sections of the course will be graded by the Instructors' Assistants (IA) for the course, Sean Anderson and Roxanne Tisch. Each lab report will be graded on a percentage correct scale. Approximately 10% of your grade will be based on Section I, Lab Summary, while the other 90% will be based on Section II, Maple printout with comments.
The major portion of your grade will be determined by the correctness of your mathematical work. However, your report grade could suffer if you have misspelled words, incomplete sentences, and/or other grammatical errors.