Next: About this document ...
Previous: Inverse Functions
- Solve for x in the equations.
- Plot the functions. Which function is not invertible and why?
- Find the inverse of the invertible function.(To decide which is the correct answer go ahead and plot them).
- Plot the function and its inverse along with the line on the intervals
- Show that you have the correct inverse by using the composite definition. (When you come across a simplifying problem and have figured out why the computer won't simplify ask your lab instructor how to bypass this problem.)
Dina J. Solitro-Rassias