Next: About this document ...
Up: Labs and Projects for
- Approximate with the Trapezoidal Rule and Simpson's Rule using 8 subintervals.
- Approximate , use the Trapezoidal Rule and Simpson's Rule using .
- For the following integral find the minimum number of subintervals to ensure an error less than or equal to 0.01 for the following approximations.
- right rectangular
- Repeat the same process as in question 3, but now the error should be less than or equal to 0.001.
- Which method is more efficient and why?
Christine M Palmer