Labs will appear in the MA 1023 WWW home page, usually on the Tuesday before the lab. It will help you if you read the lab before your lab period. There will be four lab reports turned in for a grade this term. Lab reports will be turned in in your lab section. Late labs will not be accepted without prior arrangement with the instructor.
Each of the lab reports is to be completed jointly by you and a lab partner. You may change lab partners as you wish throughout the term, however, you and your partner must be in the same section. If you have trouble finding a partner for a lab, please see your instructor immediately. Each lab report should consist of two parts as follows:
The reports for all sections of the course will be graded by the Instructor's Associates (IAs) for the course, Jane Bouchard and Dina Solitro. Approximately 10% of your grade will be based on Section I, Lab Summary, while the other 90% will be based on Section II, Maple printout with comments.
The major portion of your grade will be determined by the correctness of your mathematical work. However, your report grade could suffer if you have misspelled words, incomplete sentences, and/or other grammatical errors.
This document was generated using the LaTeX2HTML translator Version 99.2beta8 (1.42)
Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996,
Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.
Copyright © 1997, 1998, 1999, Ross Moore, Mathematics Department, Macquarie University, Sydney.
The command line arguments were:
latex2html -split +0 report3C01.tex
The translation was initiated by William W. Farr on 2001-01-12