MA 1024 B '01 Practice Exam 3
William W. Farr
- Evaluate the following triple integral.
- Set up, but do not evaluate, a double integral for the
volume of the
solid that lies under the surface and above the region
in the plane bounded by the curves and for
sure you include a sketch of the region.
- For the following integral, first sketch the domain of
integration, then convert the integral to polar coordinates and
evaluate the resulting integral.
- Set up, but do not evaluate, a triple integral in cylindrical
coordinates that computes the mass of a body bounded by the two
and if the density is given
- Use a triple integral to find the volume of the solid bounded by
and the coordinate planes.
- Compute the coordinates of the
center of mass,
, of a thin plate bounded
by the line and the parabola if the density per unit area is
. Include a sketch of the region.