There will be five lab reports this term. Labs will appear in the MA 1024 WWW lab home page, usually on the Friday before the lab. It will help you if you read the lab before your lab period. Lab reports will be turned in at the beginning of your lab section. Late labs will not be accepted without prior arrangement with the instructor.
Each of the lab reports is to be completed jointly by you and a lab partner. You may change lab partners as you wish throughout the term, however, you and your partner must be in the same section. If you have trouble finding a partner for a lab, please see your instructor immediately. If you wish to work in a group of three, please contact the instructor beforehand.
Each lab report should consist of two parts as follows:
The reports for all sections of the course will be graded by the Teaching Assistants (TA) for the course, Matt Weiss and Tatiana Doytchinova. Approximately 10% of your grade will be based on Section I, Lab Summary, while the other 90% will be based on Section II, Maple printout with comments.
The major portion of your grade will be determined by the correctness of your mathematical work. However, your report grade could suffer if you have misspelled words, incomplete sentences, and/or other grammatical errors.
This document was generated using the LaTeX2HTML translator Version 97.1 (release) (July 13th, 1997)
Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.
The command line arguments were:
latex2html -split +0 report4C00.tex.
The translation was initiated by William W. Farr on 1/17/2000
William W. Farr