Labs will appear in the MA 1024 WWW home page, usually on the Wednesday before the lab. There will be four lab reports turned in for a grade this term. All lab reports will be due at the beginning of the lab period one week after being assigned. Late papers will not be accepted.
Each of the lab reports is to be completed jointly by you and a lab partner. You may change lab partners as you wish throughout the term. If you have trouble finding a partner for a lab, please see your instructor immediately. Each lab report should consist of two parts as follows:
The reports for all sections of the course will be graded by the Instructors' Assistant (IA) for the course, Sean Anderson. Each lab report will be graded on a percentage correct scale (100 possible points). Approximately 10% of your grade will be based on Section I, Lab Summary, while the other 90% will be based on Section II, Maple printout with comments.
The major portion of your grade will be determined by the correctness of your mathematical work. However, your report grade could suffer if you have misspelled words, incomplete sentences, and/or other grammatical errors.
This document was generated using the LaTeX2HTML translator Version 95 (Thu Jan 19 1995) Copyright © 1993, 1994, Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.
The command line arguments were:
latex2html -split 0 reportC96.tex.
The translation was initiated by William W. Farr on Wed Jan 17 15:37:22 EST 1996