Next: About this document
Up: Volumes and double
- Use Maple to compute the following double integrals.
- Explain how the Maple commands in the Visualizing with Maple
section follow from the theory at the end of that same section.
- For the following functions and regions, compute the volume
between the region and the graph of the function and produce a plot of
the solid so generated.
- Between the circle and the function .
- Between the region in the x-y plane containing the origin and
bounded by the two curves
and and the function .
- Find the volume of the first octant part of the solid bounded by
the cylinders and . Also, generate a
three-dimensional plot of the surface of the solid.
William W. Farr
Sun Sep 10 17:29:28 EDT 1995