MA2051 - Ordinary Differential Equations
Grading Policies - C98
Homework and Quizzes (20%)
- You are encouraged to work together on homework
- Homework must be legible and well-organized
- Quizzes are unannounced.
- Quizzes cover recent homework (recommended and collected)
- and basic material of that day's lecture.
Two Projects (15% each)
- Groups of about three students
- All students are responsible for everything in their report
- You may discuss the project assignment only with members of
your own group.
- After projects are handed in, you will evaluate another group's project.
- Your total project grade is 90% your report, 10% your evaluation of
the other group's report.
Two Exams Jan. 28 and Feb. 23 (25% each)
- Closed-book; you may use a calculator
- Retests available Jan. 30 and Feb. 25
- - Maximum score on retests is 90%
- - If you take the retest, you get the retest score
- Your test average must be 70% or higher to pass the course.
Maintained by: Nathan Gibson, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last modified: Mon Jan 12 21:40:09 EST 1998