These functions are all specifically written for use in calculus. The
list below gives the names of the procedures we will be using, as well
as brief descriptions. Maple help screens are available for all
of these functions, so refer to them for further examples.
- Differentiates vector-valued functions.
- Plots vector-valued functions in two and three
- Computes the magnitude of a vector.
- Animates parametric curves in two dimensions.
- Animates parametric curves in three dimensions.
- Computes the speed of a particle moving on a path defined
by a vector-valued function .
Sean O Anderson
Wed Mar 20 12:45:49 EST 1996